[bksvol-discuss] book suggestions Re: Re: Late hours

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:59:20 -0500

Anyone got any tips for books for a 12-year-old boy or a 16-year-old girl?
Neither of them read much, but I'm the relative who loves reading and
therefore always gives books.

Ah, I know that feeling! For the boy, Harry Potter Lord of the rings I'm not too sure what a boy would read just so it has lots of adventure. For the girl I grew up reading Christefer Pike LJ Smith and other books that were probably too mature for me. I do think LotR and HP are good sellections though many may disagree with me. The girl may be a little grown up for these but, some of the sweet Valley high books were good. Although the worl has changed a lot in 12 years. smile
Gisela