[bksvol-discuss] Re: book share keeps saying i have an error when uploading a book.

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:50:18 -0700 (PDT)

No, the title can have punctuation.  It's the name of the file that's being
uploaded that can't have any punctuation or special characters in it.  A
filename like "Witch's Curse" won't work but "Witchs Curse" will.

  Good luck!  Carrie

Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jim,  I've found that sometimes if there is any punctuation in the author's
title that will be enough to have it kicked back.  You might check that out.
good luck. I know it can be frustrating, I've been there also.

Bud
At 12:25 AM 7/9/2007, you wrote:
  I have checked all boxes and filled in the synopsis and it still says I have
an error. The author, copyright date are there and all, so why won't it let me
submit it? Frustrated.
Jim Rawls
Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P