[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 06:43:23 -0500

Hi, Kellie. I don't know if this would help you or not. I thought I'd mention it in case it does. The Hadley school has courses on English as a second language. Since their material is accessible, it might help you with preparing lessons for your student. My library doesn't have the book you're looking for. I wonder if a university system would have it. Have you found any information online for teaching people?

Monica Willyard

Kellie Hartmann wrote:
Can anyone get "How to Teach English" which was published in 1997? I can't get it unless I spend $35 or more. I don't know who wrote this book, sorry for the incomplete info. Anything about teaching ESL or EFL (English as a foreign language) would be extremely welcome.
Thanks,
Kellie