[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:16:43 -0400

It may be easier. I am merely talking about policy effecting bookshare legally since you are having this discussion on a bookshare list about validating for them. Please understand this as feedback rather than my personal opinion about anything. (smile)

E.

It's easier for me to validate if I have the actual project files. Then i can submit it.