[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:00:42 -0500

Hi Kelly,

Great solution. I know that many of Stabenow's books are already on Bookshare, I was just inquiring as to whether they knew about the new release and if it were possible to have it done. There's already a precedent so I think I'm OK.

If I knew where I could find an epub copy when the book is released, I would buy it because I can play it on the players I currently have.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring