[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:47:55 -0800 (PST)

The publisher is Minotaur books and they are on the list of publishers whose
books it's safe to scan and proof. I don't see it on the latest NY Times
bestseller list Is bookshare still obtaining and processing  books from that
list, including mas market paperbacks? If so and yu want to wait a week or two
maybe it will show up
Cindy

>________________________________

 coming out on February 14th.  Is there any way that Bookshare or one of the
volunteers could get a hold of it and scan it?  I will proof, gladdly, if
somebody will scan.  I really don't want to buy the Kindle edition because I
don't have the Kindle stuff on my new 'puter, and I hate the voice they use.
Not only that, you can't read the dumb books except on your computer.  I'd
really really love Bookshare to do this book!  I don't suppose its publisher is
one we have in our list of donors?   Don't know
 who publishes Stabenow books, but I could find out if necessary.

>Would somebody please forward this to the right place.  Thanks.
>
>Ann P.
>
>-- Ann K. Parsons
>Portal Tutoring
>EMAIL:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
>Skype: Putertutor
>
>"All that is gold does not glitter,
>Not all those who wander are lost."
>
>Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network.  Visit
>www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.

>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in
 the subject line.  To get a list of available
 commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.