[bksvol-discuss] book request

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:22:46 -0500

Hi Folks, I never pay attention to book requests because I'm a proofer, not a scanner, but this time, I have a request of my own. I just got a notification that Dana Stabenow has written a new novel in which her two prominent characters are featured. It's called Restless In The Grave. It's supposed to be coming out on February 14th. Is there any way that Bookshare or one of the volunteers could get a hold of it and scan it? I will proof, gladdly, if somebody will scan. I really don't want to buy the Kindle edition because I don't have the Kindle stuff on my new 'puter, and I hate the voice they use. Not only that, you can't read the dumb books except on your computer. I'd really really love Bookshare to do this book! I don't suppose its publisher is one we have in our list of donors? Don't know who publishes Stabenow books, but I could find out if necessary.

Would somebody please forward this to the right place.  Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring