[bksvol-discuss] Re: book corrupted

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:50:14 -0400

Hi Julia,

You might want to go back to your RTF version, save it again as another txt copy, and check to see if the pages are still missing. I've had books in the past that for some reason or another, probably due to font changes, pages won't read and appear blank, but are actually still there. You could also try copying those bad pages and paste them into something like Notepad just to see if anything appears.

Dave

At 12:01 AM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
Hi list. One of the books I was going to submit is The Other Woman by Joy fielding. I went to make some changes in my rtf copy and now there's just fifty blank pages for some strange reason. I have the thing in txt, but I suppose I'll have to rescan it since txt isn't accepted anymore.
Julia