[bksvol-discuss] Re: book corrupted

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:34:55 -0500

Julia, don't you have a scan in the scanner's format? Would you really
have to scan the book again? I am not sure what could have happened.
It wasn't that big, but I took over doing our church bulletin in
braille from my husband last night. When I got it, there wasn't
anything past the first hymn and I had to start over past that point.
I can't imagine what causes that.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.