[bksvol-discuss] Re: book catalog resource

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 10:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

That's cool. I thought it was only for libraries, at
least at one point a while ago. I've bookmarked it.

There is one minor flaw, at least if one lives in a
big city. It gives the library system, for example the
Los Angeles Public Library was number 8, because of
where the central library is; other town libraries
closer were listed first. But once one knows that
one's library system has the book, one can go to its
catalog and find the branch that has it.

Thanks, Dave.

Cindy