[bksvol-discuss] book being scanned Serenity by Harry Kraus M.D.

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:33:04 -0500

I am scanning and about to submit

Serenity
by
Harry Kraus, M.D.

From the back cover
Can a quaint tourist town like Serenity live up to its name?
Nothing exciting ever happens in Serenity, North Carolina.
At least, that?s what two newcomers to this coastal town are hoping.

Adam, filling a surgical vacancy in the county hospital, wants to find the respect and money he fills he deserves.

Beth, a single mom, hopes to heal the wounds from the past and reconnect with her searching teen.

They came seeking solace and a new beginning, but found scandal, the hint of murder, and ?the possibility of love.

A Story for those who need a reminder that God loves us as we are and not as we pretend to be.

Bestselling author Harry Kraus, M.D.
(<http://www.cuttingedgefiction.com/>www.cuttingedgefiction.com)
Uses his experiences as a practicing surgeon to bring authenticity to his novels. He has written 6 highly acclammed books, including crossway?s Stainless Steel Hearts, Lethal Mercy, and The Chairman.
His latest work is Could I have this Dance?
He, his wife, and their 3 sons live in Virginia.

Crossway books Fiction
ISBN 1-58134-420-1

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!