[bksvol-discuss] Re: book available for proofing, had to release

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:44:16 -0400

Lately I have been scanning rather than proofing, but in my early days of proofing I used to check out several books at a time and just skim over them to decide which one I wanted to work on and then release all the rest. That would be an example of a release that would need no comment.

_     _      _

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
 http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
From: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 2:00 PM

I would like to comment on a book, especially if I had problems with it so
others would be aware of them. Regards, Kim Friedman.