[bksvol-discuss] Re: book available for proofing, had to release

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:22:55 -0500

Hey, Judy!

I only said that because of the way she said it had "discrepancies and
inconsistencies" which implied to me it likely meant page break issues as well.
 I saw a book that had about 400 pages according to the TOC, but the collection
book had 238, so there was no viable way to figure it out since it was not 2:1
as in unsplit double pages.  Books like that usually need to be rescanned due
to inappropriate or insufficient page breaks.  If it is a simple thing of
needing reference points to simply add numbers, I agree with releasing.

Like everyone else thought, though, I think being able to leave reasons for
releasing would be VERY helpful!

Valerie