[bksvol-discuss] Re: book about Marc Chagall?

Hi Cindy,

Try these ones, from my library system.

Marc Chagall
   Wilson, Jonathan, 1950-

     Publisher: Nextbook-Schocken,
     Pub date: c2007.
     Pages: xi, 237 p. :
     ISBN: 0805242015

     And this one, which looks like a study of his work.

     Both of these books are very recent.

     Marc Chagall
         Chagall, Marc, 1887-

Published in conjunction with the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, which was a co-organizer of a major retrospective (2003), this full-scale survey of the artist's work is the first in 20 years and presents 155 color and 82 b #38;w reproductions. The visual feast is supported by an introductory
     read more...
Publisher: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in Association with Harry N. Abrams,
           Pub date: c2003.
           Pages: 236 p. :
           ISBN: 0810946211

     The second one looks too big alas to be scanned on my scanner.