[bksvol-discuss] Re: board books for beginning readers

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:57:49 -0500

Thanks, Judy!  I was not sure if they were the type of books you were
talking about, but everyone we talked to on Nichole's educational team knows
children or families who might benefit from something like this.

I have a feeling I have enough in my house to last me months.  LOL

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce