[bksvol-discuss] bloodhound by tamora pierce

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:05:43 -0400

I submitted Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce for Jill but she was unable to work on
it.  Someone has rejected the book.  If you are on this list, could you please
contact me?  It's the second book in a series, and I would really like to get
it on bookshare.  Alternatively, if you want to proof it, I can put up a second
copy for you.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams