[bksvol-discuss] Re: blood and gold

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:30:42 -0400

E,

You approached me in a very autocratic manner, which I don't handle well.

Instead of replying to you with righteous indignation, I decided to take a lighter approach.

I had no idea of the difficulties you were dealing with. Actually, I do possess a small modicum of compassion and empathy.

Terribly sorry to hear about your dog.

I lost my first dog to a brain tumor when he was only 7. My second dog preferred my wife over me, so when we separated, I got the cat, and she got the dog.

Re Blood etc. it's on the step one page, so pick it up if you want.

Now, I hope we can put this subject to rest. I will not apologize for who I am, but you do have my sympathy.

I give you permission to use Peace at the end of your messages if you are sincere.

Peace,

Ernie