[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:47:03 -0700

Hi Jill,

This is a known problem with Kurzweil.  It results from the setting in the
conversion settings menu labeled "split long pages" being enabled rather
than disabled.  This setting needs permanently to be disabled, and the
setting saved in the user's default settings.  If this setting is not
disabled, and not permanently saved, this problem will occur without the
user having any ability to predict it.

You will need to remove the extra blank pages in your file, unfortunately.
 If you have already disabled "split long pages" and the problem persists, I
am stumped, and rather horrified.  I don't relish figuring out what other
cause for this problem there could be.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.  It's definitely frustrating!

Mayrie