[bksvol-discuss] blank pages

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:30:36 -0700

I have a book ready for submission where the page numbering was correct when I left it last night. This morning when I was ready to submit, there were over 300 pages more than there should have been. I proofread in Kurzweil and always as an RTF file. Is that part of the problem? Do I now have to go through the book eliminating all the extra blank pages or is there a better solution? I have never had this problem before but occasionally while proofreading this particular book, blank pages would occur where they hadn't been previously. I hope someone answers soon as this book expires at the end of today. TIA. Jill