[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:10:37 -0500

Hi everyone!

Sometimes a page is truly blank, and sometimes a picture is totally ignored by the OCR when there is no text on the page, so the OCR says the page is blank.

To inform of a blank page, I write:

[This page is blank.]

Debby

At 06:40 PM 4/26/2010, Susan wrote
Hi,

I do that and nothing else. To me, the fact that the page has no text on it
indicates that it is blank. If there are picture captions on the page which
did not scan, I indicate that!

Susan

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>