[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:14:09 -0500

I usually put
with square brackets around it
[blank page]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 3:11 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

The wording should be: This page is blank. and it should be enclosed in brackets. The page should be numbered as well. Blank pages should be kept to preserve page numbering.

Melissa Smith

On 4/26/2010 3:04 PM, Sarah Van Oosterwijck wrote:
I recently found out I should put something on blank pages to let people know the page is supposed to be blank. This seems dumb to me, but I am willing to do it. Can someone tell me exactly what wording and punctuation should be used to indicate blank pages that should remain in the book?
I have a book ready

for upload except for that small matter, which is new to me.
Just think it would be dumb to be inconsistent in wording, because then searching for blank pages wouldn't work.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://curiousnetentity.com