[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank lines

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:37:34 -0700

Do the tools also get rid of multiple lines at the bottom of pages? In a book I am now scanning, each page has about six or seven blank lines at the bottom of each page; I have been removing them and leaving only the return at the end of the line and one blank line. Is this step necessary; doing so makes me feel like I'm getting the book in great shape, but is it just extra work?

Thanks.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>