[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]writers who use big words

I had to look upWeltanschauung [to be sure I was correct in the meaning and
spelling. It's a wonderful word  tthat has come into our language from the
German: ,
the German term for a ‘world‐view’, that is, either the ‘philosophy of
life’ adopted by a particular person or the more general outlook shared
by people in a given period. (My eltanschauung  is pessimistic, or negative,
but I'm not sure I'm using he word correctly in that sentence. I've usually
only heard it in relation to a third person or seen it in literature.  Likewise
zeitgeist: Zeitgeist [tsite-guyst] Nounthe spirit or general outlook of a
specific time or period [German, literally: time spirit] hc_dict()Collins
Essential English Dictionary The word zeitgeist describes the intellectual,
cultural, ethical and political ... Zeitgeist is the experience of a dominant
cultural climate that defines, ...

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: