[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss]Now books to be removed from books-being-scanned was ] books-being-scanned list updated Sun., July 5

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:41:00 -0500

Ann, Thanks for the hard work. I'm looking forward to reading it as soon as a get a little extra time.

Melissa

Ann Parsons wrote:
i all,

Yep, Land In Her Own Name is most definitely in the collection!  That was the
book that nearly finished me when I tried to proof it in Kurzweil.  That was
the book which kept having page breaks added to it.  It was my biggest trial
yet in the proofing department!  It was horrendous!  It's OK now, but as I say,
it nearly finished me!

Ann P.