[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss] Hyphenns

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:31:12 -0700

I'm not sure where it is, but I am pretty sure there is a setting in there
to correct for end-of-line hyphens.  You need to turn that on and that will
fix your problem.  It would be in the tools menu, probably in the
autocorrect section, but you may have to hunt for it.  I use K1000 and I
don't have this problem, but I think mine was on by default because I never
changed it and I haven't had this issue with hyphens come up.

Evan