[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V8 #205

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sherry Cocuh <scouch77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:59:54 -0500

Sherry;

Are you a Mac user?  I would love to collaborate with other Mac users and even
eventually approach manufacturers about viability for scanning books on a Mac.
I would also love to see a book edge scanner available on a Mac without having
to resort to Boot Camp, Fusion, or Parallels.

Please contact me off-list if you want to bounce ideas around.  I really want
to be Mac only!

Valerie