[bksvol-discuss] Re: bibliographies

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 22:48:38 -0400

I think Marissa, that it would be extremely neat to see how the categories
have changed since we launched, smile.  I have been here that long, smile,
four years almost isn't it guys, and I see little snap shots of the changes,
but never the whole picture.

I have a Bibliography I have been compiling on guide dogs, smile, for an
organization, and as part of it listing books in accessible format, can
share.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council