[bksvol-discuss] Re: better quality book rejected

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:32:42 -0500

    Thanks, Mike. Your comments make sense. How long do you figure it took
you to write this message?

    I'm not being sarcastic, but simply trying to make the point that any
Bookshare staff member could have included a similar explanation in the
volunteer guidelines. Had this information been provided for volunteers, I
could have avoided the headache of trying to clean up material, such as
tables, before submitting those books. I know Bookshare is understaffed, but
adding a few sentences to clarify submission really should be a priority. I
may be mistaken, but it seems to me that the current guidelines are simply
not clear enough.

    Your explanation is very clear and concise, and I am saving it for
future reference.

Paula