[bksvol-discuss] being-scanned-list

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:21:55 -0700 (PDT)

Will the person who asked that her email address not show on the list of books
being scanned please contact me again or post here? I can't remember who it
was, except I think it was a female whose name began with "L." But i may be
wrong. The only reason I put the addresses there is so a person who wants to
validate can contact the submitter directly, but it's not necessary to have.
This time I promise to make a note of it somewhere so I don't forget again.

G.Cindy