[bksvol-discuss] Re: being-scanned list updated Tues., May 5

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:57:48 EDT

As far as I am concerned you are right. If it was in alphabetical order
then unless you were looking for a title that is near the beginning of the
alphabet you would have to use the find function anyway.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

I thought that if a person had a book in mind  he/she was interested in
scanning he/she could do a Find for the title or author and see whether or not
someone
was already planning to scan it. Am I wrong? I've been adding them in the
order in which I'm told about them. I could put them i nalphabetical order by
title if it's preferable.

Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)