[bksvol-discuss] Re: become a black belt submitter

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:02:16 -0400

Hi,
If you know how to search the archives, you can find it any time. It will
always be there even if you lose it.  Here is how I found it.

I went to //www.freelists.org/archives/bksvol-discuss/.
At this point, I had to try to remember which month it was written in. I
picked August of this year.
When that page opened, I looked for the two words black belt.
I found the message.
Here is the direct link to it.
//www.freelists.org/archives/bksvol-discuss/08-2008/msg00639.html

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "solsticesinger"
             <solsticesinger@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] become a black
                                       belt submitter
             09/04/2008 11:29
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi, all.

Does someone have a copy of Monica's original message about becoming a
black belt submitter? It seems to have gone missing on me, and I want to
double check some settings. If someone could send it to me, I'd appreciate
it.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb