[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffling

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:02:56 -0500

Hi Ann and everyone!

I am scanning "The Rock & Roll Cookbook". It's a good thing I have an optacon, because there is some cursive in the book for the artists names and their recipe title. Otherwise, there would be mostly garbage characters there. I need it for the fractions in the recipes too, otherwise you might have to put in % cup of something.

Debby

At 10:14 AM 10/25/2009, Ann Parsons wrote
Hi all,