[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffelling problem.

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:31:39 -0700

For this book the header is probably in a font different enough from the rest of the text that the OCR produces junk instead of the name of the book or author.

If you can still find the page number and it is just the header that is garbled, just delete the garbled stuff and leave the page number. If you cannot find the page number, sadly, you will have to add them by hand.

Misha

Amber wrote:
When I scan my book, uselly it says the name at the top, of, every page, but not this one, it says something garbled and continues the book. why all of a sudden is it doing this, Amber, G.