[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog of books on the step 1 page

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:36:00 -0600

I don't know   whether or not this would be technically possible, but I'd
like to see  books that are just being submitted also be put through the
automated dictionary process and given a quality rating before they are
uploaded to the validation page.  If the automated dictionary gave a fair
rating, the submitter could then choose to upload the book or cancel and
then the book wouldn't be submitted in its current form.  In other words, a
page would need to be added before the book is actually uploaded that would
include the automated dictionary's quality rating and the choice to either
submit or cancel the submission.

Could something like this be implemented?  Any thoughts?  Comments or am I
way out in left field here?