[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog created by validaters

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:06:14 -0600

i AM doing my second book for aproval today and this is the first time I am trying the TXT format. Here's questions I have. There are page breaks but am not sure the pages are in the right spot because there are no page numbers to go by or headers. I think Paula submitted this book and it is called withcraft. Another thing is that at least I know of, chapter 1 was okay, then it says chapter 3 for the next one and then goes back to chapter 2. The ending is there but in the isbn number is an I which wonder should be a 1. The rank spelling is 99.2 after I had the Caps put in and k1000 didn't reconize some of the people's names but they were okay. K1000 says there are 111 pages. I don't know if I like txt or not. Any suggestions.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <ner@xxxxxxxx>