[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog created by validaters

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:33:00 -0800

Hi. Hey, whatever about the book. I don't care who does it since I don't read Spanish anyway. My only point was that it still sits on the step 1 page and isn't moving through the system. Nothing against you at all.

At 10:58 AM 1/23/2005 -0600, you wrote:

Tony,
Yes, it's me that is planning to do the Spanish Agatha Christy book, but the
new semester just started so I've had textbooks and bureaucracy filling up
my time. Hopefully I'll be able to get to this soon.
Kellie