[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog created by validaters

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:06:41 -0800 (PST)

Bowing to Rui, I have released all the txt Fair
romances I had downloaded. I will take them one at a
time, if no one else does, based on the length of time
they've been on the list and on requests  I've had
from people to take them.

Some have been on the list since May, a cpouple only
since Nov. Some have been released numerous times, and
some have never been downloaded. except by me.

I do not see what difference it makes if these books
sit on my desktop, where they will be safe from
possible rejection and thus disappearance from the
collection, or on the download list, where people
complain about how long the list is. However, I'm
willing to do whatever makes people happy.

I do understand why newer books should not be kept on
someone's desktop if there are other people who might
want to read them or are willing to validate them, but
these books do not fall into that category. Also, I
see the Norton Anthology of Literature is still on the
download list. I admit shamefacedly that I am not
brave enough to tackle that one, but hopefully someone
will.

http://mail.yahoo.com