From: "bud schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 8:14 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] avenger not accepted

Hi gang,

I just had a message that a book I  submitted was not accepted.  It was the
avenger.  I would be curious if anybody here validated it and what the
problem might have been.  I still think they should tell the turndownee why
it was rejected but I know they say they can't do that so I accept that
with reservations.I won't try to investigate why but was just curious.

Oh well, back to my next book for submitting.My record on rejections has
been pretty good but I always wonder why when one does bite the dust.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California