[bksvol-discuss] avenger not accepted

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:14:47 -0700

Hi gang,

I just had a message that a book I submitted was not accepted. It was the avenger. I would be curious if anybody here validated it and what the problem might have been. I still think they should tell the turndownee why it was rejected but I know they say they can't do that so I accept that with reservations.I won't try to investigate why but was just curious.

Oh well, back to my next book for submitting.My record on rejections has been pretty good but I always wonder why when one does bite the dust.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California