[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio graphics and eons senior web site

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:32:33 -0600

Hi, Robert and all.

I think it might depend on the kind of speakers being used. I'm using headphones and I had to turn them up all the way and play the file twice to make it out.

I can see how it would be too garbled to understand if I were using external speakers or if I were in a noisy environment.

Still, this is at least a start and it seems like they included the audio file voluntarily, and not kicking and screaming as some sites are doing. Hint, hint, Yahoo.

BTW, thanks to Monica for passing the site along to us.

Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>