[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio description, please? Bookshare on CBS news

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:33:57 -0800 (PST)

You're right--and going back through my mail, I see I
posted a thanks to Lisa for the information. But I
rememer seeing something with Jance's address in the
heading, though I can't find it now, and was
surprised, because I knew she wasn't at bookshare any
more. I was even going to write and ask where she was,
but I didn't.

Cindy