[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio description, please? Bookshare on CBS news

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:23:23 -0800 (PST)

Ok good, so I watched it again. Carrie is the blonde
that is scanning the book? And John Glass is the
blonde haired man that is reading the book in the
refreshable Braille display?

And who is the person that we only see from the back
who has a bicycle in his or her cubicle?

I'm glad you mentioned Carrie was in the segment
because I was so focused on listening to what they
were saying the first time around I really didn't
watch it with my eyes.

My 8 year old son is home from school now and he
thinks I'm nuts to be watching TV on the computer.

Jamie in Michigan