[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio description, please? Bookshare on CBS news

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:51:43 -0800 (PST)

Other than Brian's wife, she's the only woman--a quick
shot of Carrie at her computer as Jim and the reporter
walk by. I only know it was Carrie because Lisa had
mentioned that both she and John Glass were to be in
the segment. Otherwise I'd have had no idea who either
of them was.

BTW, I forgot to note the reporter's name, nor did I
desccribe him. He's a tall, light-skinned
African-American; I thought last niught after I went
to bed that maybe Jim only looked short because the
reporter is tall; my memory from CSUN was that Jim was
tall. Jim, how tall are you?

Cindy