[bksvol-discuss] Re: atonement

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 09:22:52 -0500

Because it was done before NLS made it available or started before NLS made the book available, or because it was required for a class where specific asignments covering specific pages needed to be done would be my two best reasons why duplication is worth it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>