[bksvol-discuss] Re: assistance with search of NLS catalog

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:05:01 -0500

I was only able to find the two books you already found.  Of course
RFB&D has tuns, but that is an entirely different matter.

I like to use the multiple turm search of NLS found at

http://www.loc.gov/cgi-bin/zgate.nls?ACTION=INIT&FORM_HOST_PORT=/prod/www/data/nls/catalog/multipleterm.html,z3950.loc.gov,7490&CI=180729

That way I can choose more options than other searches allow.  I tried
several searches with it, so I'm convinced our results are just all
there is.

If you would be interested in resources other than books, you can let me
know and if I come accross anything I think you would like I could send
it to you.  Off list of course.  Let me know what your specific needs
are if you want me to look.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity