[bksvol-discuss] Re: april 16th virginia tech remembers

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:50:37 -0400

Hi, Rebecca.

Okay, a rush job it is.  I'll ask Hubby-O'-Mine to take me to the
library tomorrow (Saturday) to pick it up.  Somebody's going to get
bumped, but I'm sure she'll be okay with it, considering the topic
of your book and your time constraints.

Let's take this offlist now.

Hugs,
Marilyn

On Jul 4, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Rebecca Ilniski wrote:

Hi Marilyn. I"ll be able to work on it this week and then I"ll be going to camp from eh 12th to the 23rd and then will be back. So I"m going to see what I can do this week. I"m reading through and will take out as many errors as I can and will submit it to bookshare.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31