[bksvol-discuss] Re: apostrophe as single quote

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:38:44 -0500 (EST)

Yeah, elmars glue for milk, and let me see raw hamburgers, toothpicks to
hold it all together, and let me see.

I saw a show once where they showed how food was made.

I remember milk shakes were sugar, and glue, not ice cream as it would melt,
and fries are hand picked and then tooth picked into place.

Oh, cardboard on the bun to prevent "oozing"

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx