[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone have a really really really good suggestions on a fantasy series?

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:08:21 -0800

I second both those recommendations. I'd also suggest Sheri Tepper. She doesn't have any series, but many of her books are on bookshare. They are not really dark fantasy. The best I can describe them as is alternate societies on other planets (some alternate Earths) most of which you wouldn't really want to be part of (but are fascinating to read stories about while safely in your comfy chair).

Misha

On 12/31/2010 1:53 AM, Ann Petrous wrote:

Thank you both for the suggestions. I’m going to grab those right now.