[bksvol-discuss] Re: another yucky synopsis

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:02:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Carrie and others;

Jamie is showing the search results and if it is not in the standard synopsis,
the flaw is showing up in what comes up with the synopsis when you do a search.

Having said that, I loved the banter of numbers sneaking in as letters and how
they read.  Thanks for the smiles, Bob and Jamie!  :-)

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: