From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, February 1, 2011 12:46:55 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: another yucky synopsis

I can't see inside of books. I can only see the descriptions because I can't
download books.

If you do a search on the author, Sarah Ellis, you get this page:
http://www.bookshare.org/search?title=&author=sarah+ellis&isbn=&publisher=&synopsis=&bookKeywords=&booksToSearch=ALL&qualities=PUBLISHER&qualities=EXCELLENT&qualities=GOOD&qualities=FAIR&language=ALL&grade=ALL&sortOrder=RELEVANCE&search=Advanced+Search&_categories=on

And this synopsis:

The Several Lives of Orphan Jack by Sarah Ellis

Bruno St-Aubin is a fable about a boy who runs away from an orphanage to become
a peddler of ideas.

The Several Lives of Orphan Jack [blank page] Books by Sarah Ellis Novels Out
of
the Blue Pick ... Young Writer's Companion [blank page] The Several Lives of
Orphan Jack Sarah Ellis Pictures by Bruno St ... -Aubin GR0UNDW00D BOOKS HOUSE
OF ANANSI PRESS TORONTO BERKELEY Text copyright © 2003 by Sarah Ellis ...

See at the end of it where it says Gr0undw00d Books?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Trouble Brewing (Potluck Club #2) by Linda Shepherd