[bksvol-discuss] Re: another yucky synopsis

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 01:46:55 -0500

I can't see inside of books. I can only see the descriptions because I can't
download books.

If you do a search on the author, Sarah Ellis, you get this page:
http://www.bookshare.org/search?title=&author=sarah+ellis&isbn=&publisher=&synopsis=&bookKeywords=&booksToSearch=ALL&qualities=PUBLISHER&qualities=EXCELLENT&qualities=GOOD&qualities=FAIR&language=ALL&grade=ALL&sortOrder=RELEVANCE&search=Advanced+Search&_categories=on

And this synopsis:

The Several Lives of Orphan
Jack<http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/100896?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9ncmFkZT1BTEwmYXV0aG9yPXNhcmFoIGVsbGlzJnNlYXJjaD1BZHZhbmNlZCBTZWFyY2gmYm9va3NUb1NlYXJjaD1BTEwmc29ydE9yZGVyPVJFTEVWQU5DRSZsYW5ndWFnZT1BTEwmcXVhbGl0aWVzPVBVQkxJU0hFUiZxdWFsaXRpZXM9RVhDRUxMRU5UJnF1YWxpdGllcz1HT09EJnF1YWxpdGllcz1GQUlSJl9jYXRlZ29yaWVzPW9uJg%3D%3D>
by
Sarah Ellis <http://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Sarah%20Ellis>

Bruno St-Aubin is a fable about a boy who runs away from an orphanage to
become a peddler of ideas.

The Several Lives of Orphan Jack [blank page] Books by *Sarah*
*Ellis*Novels Out of the Blue Pick ... Young Writer's Companion [blank
page] The
Several Lives of Orphan Jack *Sarah* *Ellis* Pictures by Bruno St ... -Aubin
GR0UNDW00D BOOKS HOUSE OF ANANSI PRESS TORONTO BERKELEY Text copyright ©
2003 by *Sarah* *Ellis* ...

See at the end of it where it says Gr0undw00d Books?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Trouble Brewing (Potluck Club #2) by Linda Shepherd